Saturday, October 10, 2009

"We live where they vacation"

Thursday
Ice cream after a day at the beach

Ashley & Riley Girl




Our living room looking into Dining area




Our View




Courtyard leading to the front door



Tuesday


The Newlyweds at the Venice High School Powderpuff game
Monday
Ashley's office at Eagle's Wings Counseling Center.

Of course Mom had to have a picture of me at my desk.

The AMAZING view from my office.

The funky chairs I found...the kids love them!


Sunday
Showing off my Domestic Diva apron!




Domestic goddess in the kitchen


Getting ready for our small group "The Gathering" which meets on Sunday nights in our home.






Getting the snacks ready

Just wanted to show a few more pictures from Ashley's parents visit. This post includes pictures from Ashley's office, our house, and more.









1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe Ashley is living in a place with a dog...oh the things love will do to you! :)

    ReplyDelete