Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A critter adventure...

At 3 am I woke up to scratching at my window. I looked out to find a raccoon looking back at me right outside the open window. This stalker raccoon tried to get in the house when I was sitting at the kitchen table on Saturday night...now it's trying to get me while I sleep.

I'm living at my parents till the wedding and I'm sleeping in a room on the second floor. That means this crazy raccoon climbed the house and found my room. He/She was actually trying to get inside the house. Luckily it was a window that had a screen, but some of the windows don't, so of course I had to get up and check every window before I could go back to sleep. I was a little shook up and scared when I layed down in bed right on the bear that Andy got me for Valentine's Day. The funny thing is the bear has Andy's voice recording inside that says "Ashley, I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day." So after my run-in with the raccoon, I lay down to hear "Andy" talking to me. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. LOL

So if you have had a similar adventure with a critter and have any advice for preventing it from getting in the house let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Did I ever tell you about the birds that would get into our house at Dearborn? I wish I prevented them from coming into my house...I have a irrational fear of birds especially when they are in my house. haha. After the second (or was it third?) time we put something on the chimney outside to prevent them from getting inside.

    ReplyDelete