Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's My Turn!!!!!!!!!

It's my turn!!! I've made so many of these and this one is actually mine!
Jessie, my Matron of Honor


The ladies at the church did such a nice job putting on this shower. The cake was gorgeous and so yummy!

My favorite gift. My Domestic Diva apron that came with some fun stuff. Wink Wink



This weekend has been so much fun. I feel so incredibly blessed. This was the weekend of my first wedding shower and it was such a great time. Mom and I had a girls night out on Friday and saw The Proposal, very cute movie. Then I got up early on Saturday to get my hair done (a practice appointment for the wedding day hair style) and then met up with Jessie, my Matron of Honor and the sister I never had. We got ready and went to the church for the shower. (It was overwhelming at first to have everyone staring at me...not sure how i'm gonna manage the wedding with everyone looking at me all day.) My friends from work came and there were lots of ladies from the church. I feel so blessed to have such a great group of supportive people in my life.
The shower was really fun. Jessie had a game planned where she asked me questions about Andy. For every question I didn't answer correctly I had to chew a piece of gum. It was hilarious...but great. The cake was beautiful and the food delightful. We got so many wonderful gifts....I can't wait for Andy to see all of the great stuff we got. I look forward to cooking lots of delicous meals for Andy and decorating our new home tegether. Aagghhhh I am SO excited! Can't wait for all that wife stuff!


This weekend has really made me realize the importance of God's timing... seeing how He has worked and put all of this together. Who would have thought that all those times in college of wondering who I would marry I was on the same campus as the man I would spend the rest of my life with. God is so good! I am so thankful for Andy waiting for me and picking me to be his wife. I am blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great shower. I'm so happy for you! Just wanted to let you know that I have the same apron and the girls have little matching ones. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete