Ashley's baby bump had to be created with a basket.
Our favorite picture from the show.
Three Wiseman...wiseguys... make their entrance
This is how we spent most of December....practicing for "Joy, Joy, Joy", theChristmas pagant at Venice Church of the Nazarene. Of course being the newlyweds and part of the staff we got recruited to play the parts of Mary and Joseph. We actually really enjoyed these roles and it made us get into the holiday season. We had 4 shows and began practicing well before Thanksgiving. It was a fun time and Ashley got to know many of the people at church better.
Some of the most exciting parts of the experience included:
- seeing the giant Christmas tree raised from the ground
- all the back stage laughs
- holding our friends baby (Jonah) who played the part of Jesus
- seeing everyones reaction when they realized it was a real baby
- having Grama and Grampa Bowser and friends from Ashley's work come see us
- hearing Andy talk about what he wanted in his "green room"
We wish all of you a Merry Christmas and hope you embrace the true meaning of the season, the birth of our Savior.